Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cinnamon Rolled Toast

Today I did an experiment. I wanted a cinnamon roll and I didn't want to go to the mall for it. So I did what I usually do and look in my cupboards for some random ingredients to satisfy this preggo's need.

For This Recipe You Will Need:
White or Raisin Bread
Butter
Cinnamon
Sugar




Preheat your oven to 350 and foil a flat pan. Tear the crust off of your bread and eat it or throw it away. Give it to the dog if you want; basically, you don't need it. Cover both sides in butter BEFORE  moving on to the next step or you will get deformed rolls with ripped bread. Once you have flattened both sides, roll your bread flat, or if you are like, just smash it flat with your hand. Mix cinnamon and sugar in equal parts and sprinkle on one side of your buttered bread. Roll your bread into a spiraled tube and cut it in half at a slight angle. Make as many of these as you need or want. Bake for 5 minutes on one side, flip and bake for another 2 minutes. Let cool and eat...

It's not exactly a cinnamon bun but its pretty yummy anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment