Friday, June 29, 2012

Peanut Butter Hummus

So I wont lie, I stole this recipe from PETA and then modified it. Ok so I got the idea from PETA and then did my own thing and never looked at their recipe cuz I was too lazy, so I guess I don't really need to link back to them. Especially since theirs was supposedly vegan and mine could be considered vegetarian but certainly not vegan. Anyway, this stuff is crazy yummy and crazy simple to make.

FOR THIS RECIPE YOU WILL NEED:

1 can of chickpeas
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/3 cup of chocolate chips
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of applesauce

You could take the extra lazy way out and throw all this in the blender, but since my blender was broken, I used a potato masher. Then I ate it with gluten free crackers since I'm gluten sensitive, but I wanted to eat it with chocolate graham crackers, so if you can, you should and tell me how it is. It took me more time to write this blog than to make it. Didn't I tell you it was fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment